PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY (e-shop) ON OUR WEBSITE
In addition to the internal information systems of our Company, this website has been designed in such a way as to comply with the protection of users' personal data, with the applicable legal provisions. On this website, all necessary technical security measures are used in order to minimize the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
What is personal data:
Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject").
Personal data is information that can be related to an individual, that identifies or can identify a natural person called a Data Subject. Data shall be considered personal if the natural person to whom it relates can be identified directly or indirectly (ie by reference to a name, an ID number, location data, an online ID or one or more factors specific to that person’s physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity).
- Responsible for processing in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GPA) is The Printers Pro. You can contact the controller at the address below by adding "data protection officer".
To contact us either by e-mail or through the contact form of our website, we store the data you provide to us (your e-mail, possibly your name and phone number), in order to answer your queries. In this context, if storage is no longer required, we delete the given data or restrict their processing, in case there is no obligation to store by law.
The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, organization or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the Purposes and Means of processing personal data.
The data subject: The data subject is any natural person identified or identified, whose personal data is processed by the controller.
Processing: Processing means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets, whether automated or not, such as collection, recording, organization, configuration, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or other disposal, deletion or destruction.
Processor: The Processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, organization or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Purpose and time of collection and processing of personal data:
The Website www.theprinterspro.gr is a page created for the online purchase of products from our site.
If you are under the age of 15, you MUST have your parents' consent before making use of the services of this site.
The time of collection and processing of your personal data is as set by the Law, the Contract or our legitimate interest.
Specifically for the purpose of archiving, the data shall be stored in a special manner and without access to unauthorized persons, etc.
How your personal data is collected:
- when completing the newsletter
- when contacting us by mail etc.
What personal data collection is:
This website, therefore, only collects and processes the e-mail of its visitors, only when they wish and approve the update by newsletter.
The controller shall only process and store the personal data of the subject (e-mail) for time necessary to achieve the processing purpose.
Rights of the data subject:
- Update permission: The controller shall take the appropriate measures to provide the data subject with any information regarding the processing of his or her data, and shall facilitate the exercise of this right. The provision of information and briefing must be detailed and take place without delay.
- Right of access to data: the data subject has the right to receive information from the controller as to whether and how his data is processed.
- Right of correction: the data subject shall have the right to require from the controller without undue delay the correction of his or her data, if data is inaccurate.
- Right to be forgotten: the data subject has the right to request from the controller to delete his / her personal data, if such data is no longer necessary, or if he / she revokes his / her consent for processing.
- Right to mobility: the data subject has the right to receive his or her personal data and transfer it to another body.
- Right of objection: the data subject shall have the right to oppose and object to the processing of his/her data for personal reasons.
Data Protection Officer - DataProtectionOfficer:
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is a person with specific knowledge and experience in the protection of personal data, who is called upon to facilitate compliance of the controller and the processor with the provisions of the GDPR. He is the intermediary between the controller and the Personal Data Protection Authority, or between the data subject and the Protection Authority. His role is consultative and not decisive.
The Printers Pro Data Protection Officer (DPO) is appointed to Olga Tsipce of Nikolaos, Lawyer - Data Protection Officer, contact details 6942 846 048, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised that:
For any personal information stored in our database, all necessary measures will be taken to secure it. We will report any unlawful breach of the database of this website or any third party data processing to anyone and all directly concerned as well as to the authorities within 72 hours of the breach, provided that the personal data that has been stolen is stored in a recognizable form.
For any issue regarding the processing of your data you can contact the the Data Protection Officer (DPO) office and the Data Protection Officer of The Printers Pro, Ms. Olga Tsipce, tel. 2310475900, email: email@example.com
You also have the right to contact the Personal Data Protection Authority, in writing (Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens) or electronically (www.dpa.gr).
The user can modify the browser’s settings to discard some or all of the cookies. Note, however, that some features are only available through cookies and if cookies are discarded, these features may not be available.
This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functionality are explained below:
Transient Cookies (see below under a).
Persistent Cookies (see below under b).
a) "TransientCookies" are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This category includes Session-Cookies in particular. They store the so-called Session_ID, which indicates whether it is possible to evaluate the behavior of the visitor browsing the website. In this way your computer can identify if you have returned to our website. Session-Cookies are deleted when you disconnect or close your browser.
b) "PersistentCookies" are automatically deleted after a specified time. You can delete cookies from your browser security settings at any time.
You can configure your browser according to your wishes, such as e.g. accepting third party cookies or rejecting all cookies. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
The COOKIES used on this site can be categorized as:
Required cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website, since they allow the user to browse and use its functions, such as access to secure areas or use of shopping cart. These cookies do not recognize the individual identity of the user. Without these cookies, the effective operation of the website is not possible.
More features of our Website
(1) You can refuse the storage of Cookies by selecting the appropriate setting from your browser (Browser-Software). However, keep in mind that in this case you may not be able to make use of the full functionality of this site. You may object to the collection of data generated by Cookies and related to the use of your website (including IP address) in Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the available plug-in browser following the link below:
(2) We use Google Analytics to regularly analyze and improve the use of our website. With the statistics received, we can improve our Website and make it more attractive to the user. For exceptional cases, where personal data is transmitted to the US, Google complies with the Legal Framework EU-USPrivacyShield (‘Privacy Shield’), www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is our legitimate interest to ensure the optimal functioning of our website (Article 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, point (f) of the GDPR).
3) Third party provider information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Information on data protection can be found at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=de.
This website uses Google Analytics to analyze the flow of visitors in relation to the analysis of the cross-device, which is performed through user ID. In the Customer account, you can turn off cross-device analysis by using the "My data", "Personal data" contact.
Incorporation of YouTube-Videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos, which are stored at http://www.youtube.com and can be streamed directly from our site. All of these are integrated into the "extended data protection mode", which means that if you do not play the videos, no information about you as a user will be transferred to YouTube. Only when you play the videos data will be transferred as mentioned below in paragraph 2. We have no influence over data transfer.
(2) When you visit the Website, YouTube receives the information that you have searched for the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the reported data referred in paragraph 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly linked to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out after activating the relevant button. YouTube stores your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or web page design purposes, tailored to its demand. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to display appropriate demand-oriented ads and to inform other users of the social network about the activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, after you have previously contacted YouTube to exercise this right.